To access the locked folders, you must supply enter the correct password. If you mistype or enter an incorrect password for the folder, Folder Password Expert displays an error message and the folder remains locked.
To unlock a folder:
- Run Folder Password Expert.
- Click the Start button in the lower left corner of your screen.
- Choose Programs > Folder Password Expert > Folder Password Expert.
- Click Next to skip the intro screen.
- Select the Unlock Folders option.
- Click Next to continue.
Next Topic: Step 2: Selecting a Folder to Unlock